Saturday, June 8, 2013

continues...

Pilot:  "Hold tight...whatever it is its coming right towards us..."

I sat down.  My heart was beating out of my chest.  I could see 16 gripping the arms of the seat; he hates flying. Shield is nowhere to be found; he was a combat pilot for the navy before he became a MeO.  Knowing him, he is probably taken over the controls...now I am gripping the arms of my chair.

Suddenly there is a flash over the right side of the plane. At first it appears that the engine is on fire, but as we fly across the sky, the flash become dull....I take my seat-belt off, and lean over the window seat. From the far-right, I can see a ball of fire and metal falling from the sky.  Black smoke fills the air and the embers are blown in all directions.

My thoughts: Suddenly..."only you can prevent forest fires" comes to mind. I shake myself...trying to clear my head.... but questions kept ring in my head: Are we too late? Has Dr. Evil Sciolism achieve his plan?

16: "Shit...Shit...."

Shield: "Guys....a surface-to-air missile just hit a plane...can someone activate Oracle again?  We may be too late to intercede..."

 

God I wish she was remotely operated like the Clapper system that allows you to turn light off in bed...Mental note: tell Lovelace to make that happen....

I get myself together and walk over to the left side of the plane and activate Oracle.

Oracle: "Hello...your  assignment..."

Me: "We are passed that...what the hell is going on?"

Oracle:  "October 27, 1962....Over Cuba....An American U-2 plane has been shot down by a Soviet-supplied surface-to-air missile....Major Rudolph Anderson is killed....posthumously awarded the Distinguished Service Medal.....There appears to be no current threat...Dr. Sciolism is no longer in Cuba..."

16: "Shit.....Shit..."

2FingersCrossed
I do not own the pictures in this blog, please see Vladguerrro21.

2 comments:

  1. If he's not in cuba, I assume we won't be stopping there for a cup of joe? Damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry no coffee....maybe vodka?

    ReplyDelete