Tuesday, June 11, 2013


continues...

Pilot: "Where to guys....?"

Shield:  "Home..."

Me: "Wait...there must be something we can do....Shield can you patch me to Lovelace?"

Shield begins to connect me to Lovelace. Static fulls the plane and then a woman's voice comes over the intercom system.

Lovelace: "Lovelace..."

Me: "Lovelace, can you get a read on the Doc?"  Something does feel right...why did he launch the nuclear missiles...

Oracle: "I may be of some assistance.

She back on; the disturbance of the frequency must have interrupted her signal....humming begins...then Oracle appears, and her voice overshadows the sound of a disk flopping against its driver. 

"October 27, 1962.  U-2 pilot was killed...shot down over Cuba by a Soviet surface-to-air missile (SAM)...order was not issued by Moscow, but was made by the local commander, which as unauthorized....Joint Chiefs pressuring the President to bomb the offering SAM site....President Kennedy keeps hands steady....request for any retaliation rejected....."

Oracle's images fades.....

Me: "That's it! He wanted to bring us into nuclear warfare...Seems like he didn't expect Kennedy to be so calm about losing an American pilot."

16: "Strategy?"

Oracle: "transmission.....Dr. Evil Scoliosim is in the Ukraine..."

Me:  "Lovelace can you get Synergy ready?  Set coordinates for Ukraine...?

Oracle: "may I suggest the Kremlin?  Date: July 16, 1945" 

Me: "Thank you...16 can you teleport us into the Kremlin where Stalin is?"

16 nods; he is a man of few words, but he gets the job done.  Shield on the other hand cannot shut up....as 16 and I began to enter Synergy to leap to 1945 Russia in the Kremlin Complex, but Shield stops us and ask about our plan. We don't have one...I haven't gotten that far, but tell him this information is just going to delay progress....I could say that I am going to pull the plan out of my ass, but that just create a bigger discussion.

Me: "I don't know...I plan to stop Doc and save the world"

 Shield:"But do you have a plan?"

 16: "Ready"

 We enter Synergy and target destination set...hopefully we are not too late....


 2FingersCrossed
I do not own the images in this blog, please visit Moscow Kremlin for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment